Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Personalised Cross Stitch

For her 30th birthday, I decided to make our eldest daughter's godmother a personalised cross stitch. I sent her a message to find out her favourite colours and she was intrigued, but I managed to keep it secret (miracle!) until it was finished and ready to give. I put together a couple of different patterns (from my big book of cross stitch patterns by Reader's Digest), tweaked them for improvement/personalisation et voila:


Juls declared it "the best present ever!" and teared up #missionaccoplished :D

Yay, caught the moment!

I knew she'd love it, it was such a joy to stitch, knowing how touched she'd be. When I finished it I didn't know what to do with my hands. I felt a little lost, having spent every spare second on this.

Watching me get my stitch on, inspired the birthday woman's Goddaughter too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment